Monday, March 3, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

Party in the Driveway

By Fred
Trainer Jen suggested that we do some work with Dewey so that he begins to think about the car as a happy and fun place. So today we had a little party in the driveway. I sat in the passenger's seat, and he sat just outside while I gave him some stinky salmon treats.


No pressure. He was glad to just sit there (Dewey is a very content little guy). Just him and me and some kibble that smelled like a fish's butt. And we sang some songs.
I like fishes' butts
And I cannot lie
When those butts get in my eye.
(etc.)


And then we went back inside. I won't be surprised if the neighbors report me as being unbalanced. I've got to think of more songs...

1 comment:

  1. lol its ok when I first got pinnacle he would get car sick so I spent about 2 months working on that. our one neighbor saw me just sitting in the car and came over to make sure i was ok i had to laugh and explain i was working on getting him over car sickness. so you are not alone in looking funny to neighbors.

    ReplyDelete