Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pin It

Widgets

A True Music Lover

By Fred
One thing I've come to accept is that dogs don't care for my piano playing. For years and years our dogs have consistently snubbed me, usually by leaving the room at the first note. A few would literally boo me and howl before they walked out. Even our good-natured guide dog puppies have run politely into the kitchen to escape.

Then Jam came along. As a little puppy he sat patiently while I played and would gaze up at me as if to say I really love that. But the fact is that Jam hates to be alone. He hates it so much that he will put up with anything. The look he gives me probably translates to this: Can we please, please leave now?

Now we have Corky, who runs over when I play and seems to enjoy it. He's a sweet boy and is probably just being kind. We'll be getting his ears checked for sure.
A picture of Jam and Corky sitting under the piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment