Friday, October 30, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

Halloween Parade Bingo


Our school mascot is the Buccaneer, so I had to buy the pirate hat for the halloween parade on Wednesday. Of course he didn't want to wear it. The photo above is a special pet setting that is super quick so that when the hat actually settles on his head for that one microsecond before he whips his head in a manic shake to bite the offensive hat off, the shutter clicks off and you get a chillingly accurate portrait of puppy disgust. Before I discovered this setting, the closest we could get the hat to his head is in the photo below:

On another note, I witnessed something very cute the other day. I stepped out of my office to speak with my library assistant and left Bingo alone in coat. A student came in for an appointment with me. When I returned I found them both sitting on the floor staring at each other. They were about a foot apart. Olivia turned to me and said, "It's so cool. It's like he knows he can't touch me because he has his coat on."

1 comment:

  1. I have finally found another SEGDI puppy raiser blog!

    I am raising my third guide dog puppy "Toby" for SEGDI,

    Love your blog, hope you don't mind if I follow you!

    Toby's trainer

    ReplyDelete