Monday, November 15, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Royal Preferences: Every Girl Has Her Go To Purse


Looks like an unassuming tote doesn't it? The Lands End Zip Top Canvas Tote shown above is my choice for my all around carry all tote back and forth to school and home. I got it when I got Bingo and needed just one bag to carry everything to classes. Bingo didn't pay it any attention. Her Royal Highness (HRH) Berkeley, however, LOVES this bag.



When I take HRH to classes with me, she always has a bed to rest on: my tote! In fact, in the photo above, which a student took, she was actually trying to get into the tote. Something that didn't quite work out for her. 8-)

At home, she does have beds, blankets and comfy places to sleep. Where does she go? My tote.

I'm not sure what it is about my Lands End tote, but it works for her Highness. So if you need something to cart your stuff around, get a Lands End tote. And if your dog needs to take a nap, put your tote on the ground and let them lie on it! Who knew Lands End totes could do double duty? Pet bed and purse!

2 comments:

  1. Ellie's sponsors sent myself and Ellie both a tote bag. With our names on them! It was so sweet! We love those totes!

    ReplyDelete