Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pin It

Widgets

Never Let a Dog Guard Your Lunch

Yesterday was a Bingo day at school. It was also my Anime club during lunch so I had several club members waiting outside the conference room for me to open up the room so they could go in and eat lunch and begin the club meeting. I was coming out of my class and had Bingo with me. I could see them gathered by the doorway as I walked up but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary until Andrew screamed.

We were in the library hallway, so the screaming really caught me by surprise. His screaming made the other girls scream. Then I made out what he was screaming.

"Bingo ate my lunch!"

"What?" Bingo was already at the door waiting to go in. Andrew pointed at his plate of fried chicken wings on the floor. All the other girls pointed as well.

"Bingo ate a wing!"

"EEP!" I yanked open Bingo's mouth and sure enough there was an entire chicken wing in his mouth. He had no idea what to do with it, having never had any people food, so it was just sitting there whole. I grabbed it, unlocked the door and tossed it in the garbage. "Andrew, why is your lunch on the floor?"

"I don't know?"

Sigh. FYI, Andrew ate the other wings. Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment