Friday, July 20, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Good Luck, Jam

By Fred
Cheryl is off to get the new puppy, and I'm here in my office with Jam, just back from our typical afternoon walk, except that this will likely be our last chance to spend some quality time together. Tomorrow morning he will be off to a new life, training to be a guide dog.

To those who know Jam and have wished him well, thank you very much.

To those random strangers who have come up and asked us, over the past year, how can we "possibly give up our dog," my answer (at this moment) is "I don't know."

Good luck, Jam. Instead of writing anymore in this post, I'm just going to sit on the floor with you for a while.

4 comments:

  1. Good Lucky Jammy!! :)
    Seven pups later I still don't have an answer for that question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Jam...and good luck to you & Fred.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Jam!

    Time flies. Enjoy the little you have left together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you the best of luck Jam!

    ReplyDelete