Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Show Me Your Pearly Whites

Three teeth in four days.  At least three teeth that I have managed to hear cracking as Coach, our Southeastern Guide Dog puppy, happily crunched on them as they fell out in his mouth.  Me, the ever hysterical, "OMG! What have you got now in your mouth!" mother, I am constantly vigilant about those kind of noises and so I dig deep in his mouth and pull out jewels like the baby molar below.


But it is apparent by the tiny little stumps of teeth in his mouth that little Coach has been losing teeth for a while now.  He should look like one of those prize fighters that didn't win; the ones laid out on the floor with the stars circling their heads and little birds tweeting above them.  But no.  He's a much better fighter than that.  

I tried to take a nice photo of his new baby incisor, but what a struggle I got! It was like holding on to Voldemort in worm form.  Sheesh!  All I wanted was a photo of his mouth.  You wouldn't think that would be a big deal.  

Evidently, it is.  So, instead, you get a nice crisp photo of his incisor.  Soon he will have all adult teeth.  He will be a big boy.



That makes me a little sad.

1 comment:

  1. It's too bad you couldn't get a mouth shot. He sure is doing a lot of growing!

    ReplyDelete