Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pin It

Widgets

Coach in the Classroom

This week marks the start of super busy classes in the upper division.  I start teaching freshman and my one unit challenge starts as well.

Coach lying down and looking up at the camera.  A desk with two freshman is in the background.
Coach lying down and looking up at the camera.  A desk with two freshman is in the background.

On Monday, Coach went with me to the Freshman Seminar classes where I taught them techniques to searching Google.

A photo of a chewed on notecard. The corner is missing.
A photo of a chewed on notecard. The corner is missing.

I also bored him and he started to eat my notecards.  Bad Coach.

Coach is lying beside Michele waiting for class to begin.
Coach is lying beside Michele waiting for class to begin.

Then it was off to one unit challenge classes where we were talking about social media and the 24 hour news cycle.

Coach in full sleep mode.
Coach in full sleep mode.

Needless to say, that bored him as well.

Sigh.  

1 comment:

  1. He is so adorable! Stoney isn't in the big coat yet, even though he will be 6 months in 4 days! O.O

    ReplyDelete