Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pin It

Widgets

More Sitting and Walking and Stairs - Day 4

Day 4 was a bit of a slow day for Bingo. We had a few more successful sit commands and we realized that we weren't quite doing the stay command correctly. I'm waiting for the meeting to get a lot of questions answered! Sometimes I read the manual and think I have it correct, then Fred reads it and he has a completely different take on it and it sounds right as well.

Bingo has a strange gremlin voice that he does when irritated. He sits and tilts his heads and then lets out this weird groany, squeal. Not a dog sound for sure. He's a character.

We got his official 6 week old photograph of him sitting in a guide dog harness and it made me cry (yeah, like it won't be hard to give him up, I'm such a liar, but I will and it is for a very good cause. He is a super smart dog already and I know he will outshine all the other guide dog puppies. But I'm not prejudiced or anything. 8-) I think I will hang it up in my office at school.

Here's a video of Bingo climbing the stairs. He rocks. Oh and speaking of strange voices, I sound like a female Mr. Bill. Geez. But that's my Mommy voice, the voice of encouragement to get him to do things with a happy, wagging tail. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment